Learn how to Stop Bullying with Krav Maga.
To learn how to stop bullying, it is essential to understand the fundamental concepts of self-awareness, confidence, and the ability to use verbal techniques to defuse dangerous situations before ever becoming involved in a physical predicament.
Some facts to consider when deciding whether your child should learn how to stop bullying:
- 90% of aged 9-13 have reported being victims of bullying.
- 10% of students drop out of school due to bullying.
- 25% of teachers see nothing wrong with bullying.
Over half of all schoolkids have witnessed bullying and done nothing.
Bullying can take many forms, and part of how to stop bullying is understanding when it’s happening.
Telltale signs of bullying include:
- Name calling and other teasing.
- Damaging or stealing personal property.
- Threats and intimidation.
- Physical violence including punching, pinching, kicking and more.
10 Reasons to Choose Krav Maga for your Kid’s Self Defense:
- Heightened focus, self-discipline, and respect, both for themselves and for others.
- Decreased stress and aggression as a result of rewarding physical and mental activity.
- A sense of accomplishment and proven ability to achieve goals that fosters self-esteem and ambition.
- Repetitive learning techniques useful in self defense, and academic and personal endeavors.
- Targeted age-specific techniques to handle unwanted interactions with strangers and peers.
- Improved judgment and reactions in harmful situations, using violence only as a last resort.
- The ability to calmly rationalize in dangerous situations–be they fights, fires, or accidents.
- Improved body awareness, coordination, posture, strength, and overall physical fitness.
- Practical techniques for real life confrontations, not the controlled environment of competition.
- Improved perseverance and resilience in all aspects of life.